|Location:||Fort Worth, TX|
Sagora Senior Living is seeking a PR writer with copywriting/editing experience. Portfolio of past work should include writing and editing marketing content for traditional, digital, and social media channels as well as general consumer lifestyle content development. The ideal candidate will have a clear understanding of professional PR best practices and content development strategy as well as prior experience writing articles for--and pitching story placements in--the senior living or senior healthcare industry publications and digital mediums.
Sagora Senior Living is one of the top 50 senior housing operators in the United States offering independent living, assisted living, and memory care services. We are looking for compassionate and caring individuals to join our team to uphold our "Residents First" philosophy. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package along with additional company perks.
If you are looking for a rewarding position and a great company culture, we urge you to apply!
- Location: Sagora Senior Living Home Office - Downtown Fort Worth
- Company website: www.sagora.com
- Status: Full Time
- Shift/hours: Monday ' Friday, business hours
- Create, pitch and distribute press releases, newsletter content, and marketing copy for company announcements, websites, blogs, and various brands within the creative team portfolio
- Contribute to lead generation efforts through clear, persuasive, results-driven, original copy for grand openings, community events, local ads, website landing pages, and other collateral
- Engage readership through effective social media content, blog posts, e-guides, and how-to video scripting
- Edit our monthly corporate newsletter, resident manuals, associate training materials, policies & procedures, release forms, disclaimers, and other internal communications as needed
- Create and distribute communication for crisis management
- Evaluate effectiveness of the work and evolve strategies
- Past work history in a senior living or senior healthcare company PR role preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet timely deadlines
- Working knowledge of copywriting skills and experience with AP style guide:
- Headline, Subhead & CTA Copy: For offline and online advertising
- Long Form Copy: Web content, marketing collateral, blog content, press releases, internal communications, policies & procedures
- Short Form Copy: Print & display ads for newspaper/magazine/billboard, social media posts, website
- Editing: Act as editor on copy submitted for approval, i.e. newsletter content, web site information, press releases, etc.
- Social Media: Deep understanding of social media and how to develop editorial calendars and write for different platforms
- Brand Voice: Quickly familiarize with company services, target audience, and competition in order to incorporate the Sagora brand into marketing strategies
- Entrepreneurial Attitude: Shine in a creative team environment. Be resourceful. Help build our processes.
- Strong analytical background with a creative approach to problem solving
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Disciplined organizational skills in all aspects of job duties with strong attention to copy detail
- Team player who can immediately add value
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, public relations or marketing preferred