Health Care Administrator
Health Care Administrator
|Community:||The Brennity at Vero Beach|
|Location:||Vero Beach, FL|
At Sagora Senior Living, The Health Care Administrator oversees and is responsible for the operations of the Assisted Living and Memory Care areas of the community. The objective is to ensure a warm, compassionate and secure atmosphere while assuring all regulatory practices are in place to accommodate guidelines and regulations specific to Florida communities.
Sagora Senior Living is one of the top 50 senior housing operators in the United States offering independent living, assisted living, and memory care services. We are looking for compassionate and caring individuals to join our team to uphold our "Residents First" philosophy. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package along with additional company perks.
If you are looking for a rewarding position and a great company culture, we urge you to apply!
- Community name: The Brennity at Vero Beach
- City, State: Vero Beach, FL
- Community details: www.sagora.com/brennity-vero-beach
- Status: Full Time
- Shift/hours: Monday - Friday 8a-5p with rotating weekends as Manager on Duty and on call 24hrs
- Oversee all operations in Assisted Living and Memory Care
- Coordinate staffing needs
- Develop care plans
- Work with physicians and discharge planners
- Interact with residents and families to build relationships
- Oversee management of associates
- Report to the Executive Director of the community
- Work with Sales and Marketing Director to ensure 100% occupancy
- Develop and maintain budget of the department
- Ensure maintenance of the community including culture, experience, and building maintenance are in line with company standards
- Hold meetings with staff, directors, residents, and resident families
- On call 24 hours a day for emergency/crisis situations
- Work weekends and holiday rotation to assure appropriate coverage on weekends and holidays
- CORE Trained with an Assisted Living License is a requirement
- 3 or more years' previous management experience in the senior housing industry (AL, MC or LTC)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced computer and Microsoft Office experience with ability to create reports and analyze operational issues
- A desire to work with senior adults
- Ability to solve complex operational and people problems
- Must be available after regular working hours and work weekends and holidays as necessary
Sagora does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Sagora is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.