|Location:||New Braunfels, TX|
Our Housekeepers are compassionate individuals who are responsible for the overall cleanliness and sanitation of the community.
Sagora Senior Living is one of the top 50 senior housing operators in the United States offering independent living, assisted living, and memory care services. We are looking for compassionate and caring individuals to join our team to uphold our "Residents First" philosophy. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package along with additional company perks.
If you are looking for a rewarding position and a great company culture, we urge you to apply!
- Community name: Rio Terra Senior Living
- City, State: New Braunfels, TX
- Community details: www.sagora.com/RioTerra Life.com
- Status: PRN
- Clean and sanitize residences and contents, including, but not limited to, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning kitchen and bath fixtures, turning mattresses, moving light furniture, emptying trash receptacles
- Other cleaning duties for resident apartments, offices, bathrooms, and other common areas in the community
- Assist with cleaning and refurbishing of vacated residences as they become vacant
- Wash, dry, fold, and store linens and other laundry of the community and residents
- Coordinate delivery and return of resident laundry
- Keep housekeeping carts clean and organized
- Keep carts stocked with appropriate cleaning supplies in OSHA-approved containers
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- 1 year of work experience in a hospitality environment (hotel, country club, or resort) preferred
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate effectively with residents, families, guests, and other associates in English
- Ability to work safely with cleaning chemicals, as well as being exposed to chemical fumes, dust, and pet dander
- Frequently required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move 30 pounds and push or pull up to 100 pounds