|Location:||Corpus Christi, TX|
The Human Resources Coordinator provides administrative support to the community director and department directors in the area of human resources, benefits, payroll, and recruiting.
Sagora Senior Living is one of the top 50 senior housing operators in the United States offering independent living, assisted living, and memory care services. We are looking for compassionate and caring individuals to join our team to uphold our "Residents First" philosophy. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package along with additional company perks.
If you are looking for a rewarding position and a great company culture, we urge you to apply!
- Community name: The Viera Senior Living, opening Spring 2018!
- City, State: Corpus Christi, TX
- Community details: www.sagora.com
- Status: Full Time
- Shift/hours: Monday - Friday with rotating weekends as Manager on Duty
- Post open positions and assist with candidate recruiting and onboarding as required by department directors and Executive Director
- Facilitate the completion of new hire paperwork and report information to Home Office Human Resources
- Submit new hire information, payroll changes, and status changes timely for processing
- Create and maintain personnel files for all associates according to company guidelines
- Maintain confidentiality of files and file information at all times
- Correct time exceptions in time and attendance software
- Run standard reports as needed in payroll system
- Generate payroll and distribute paychecks according to company guidelines
- Coordinate the delivery of benefits information to benefit eligible associates
- Verifies license and misconduct registry for candidates under consideration
- Report leave information and work related injuries and ensure injured associates are provided information to obtain proper treatment
- Assist with internal and external communication processes, such as letters, memos, and documents
- Acts as back up for the concierge and assists the Business Office Coordinator as needed
- Assist with conducting human resource audits and records maintenance, as required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization
- Work with other members of the management team to market and manage the community
- Perform administrative functions in support of the Executive Director
- Serve as Manager on Duty ('MOD') as assigned
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Three years' experience in an administrative role with one or more years' experience working in a Human Resources capacity within a field office or HR department
- Very strong experience with business computer applications to include Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel) and a familiarity with automated payroll and time and attendance systems
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Organization, time management, problem solving/resolution, and decision making
- Written and verbal communication skills and a willingness to facilitate small group presentations
Sagora does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Sagora is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.