Lifestyles and Pathways Specialist
Lifestyles and Pathways Specialist
|Location:||Fort Worth, TX|
The Lifestyles and Pathways Specialist is responsible for working with Lifestyle Directors, Memory Care Program Directors, Executive Directors, and other department heads at the community to uphold the Sagora Lifestyles and Pathways programs to enrich the lives of our residents. This is a traveling position that would assist with communities in a designated region with a focus on Lifestyles and Memory Care. Under the direction of the Senior Lifestyle and Pathways Specialist, this position will also assist Communities with selection and onboarding of new Lifestyle and Memory Care team members.
Sagora Senior Living is one of the top 50 senior housing operators in the United States offering independent living, assisted living, and memory care services. We are looking for compassionate and caring individuals to join our team to uphold our "Residents First" philosophy. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package along with additional company perks.
If you are looking for a rewarding position and a great company culture, we urge you to apply!
- Status: Full Time
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8a-5p and as needed after hours or on weekends for business and event needs
- Regular travel including overnight trips, either by air or ground transportation
- Partner with community and corporate team members to ensure the community lifestyle and memory care programs align with Sagora standards
- Review and Approve Monthly Activity Calendars and Newsletters
- Introduce and train new associates on any updates to Lifestyle or MC programing
- Become the knowledge expert on Sagora's Pathways program and standards
- This position will office out of a community within their assigned region and work in a hands on capacity within a community 80% of time.
- Conduct site visits in order to ensure programs are functioning and meeting operational standards as well as provide immediate hands on feedback and action to meet standards
- Coordinates monthly / quarterly meetings / calls / trainings as needed or required for lifestyle and MC growth
- One year experience in similar role or minimum of 3 years' experience working as a Lifestyle or Activity Director in an Assisted Living/MC environment
- Activity Director Certification is a plus
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in gerontological studies/recreation programs
- Extensive experience and proficiency working with Microsoft Office, including Excel, Outlook, Publisher, and Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to able to communicate effectively with residents, families, and other team members
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects as well as strong follow through skills
- Ability to complete projects timely and accurately is critical
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required as this position has direct contact with numerous departments within and outside the company
Sagora does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Sagora is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.