|Location:||Fort Worth, TX|
The Media Buyer/Planner will work on the Creative Team at Sagora Senior Living's corporate office environment, providing media buying and media planning support to 36 brands across the company. The buyer/planner will primarily focus on non-digital media placement and negotiations at local, regional and occasional national media outlets. The role will assist the creative team with other essential needs on digital projects, coordination, and account management as needed.
Sagora Senior Living is one of the top 50 senior housing operators in the United States offering independent living, assisted living, and memory care services. We are looking for compassionate and caring individuals to join our team to uphold our "Residents First" philosophy. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package along with additional company perks.
If you are looking for a rewarding position and a great company culture, we urge you to apply!
- Location: Sagora Senior Living Home Office - Downtown Fort Worth
- Company website: www.sagora.com
- Status: Full Time
- Shift/hours: Monday ' Friday, business hours
- Create media plans for execution
- Source and gather bids for various media channels, primarily non-digital
- Negotiate and place media buys
- Coordinate accounts payable and media invoices according to established process
- Align and update existing media budgets in a timely routine and report on run dates and variable artwork placements
- Coordinate regional co-op ad purchasing that will benefit and enhance brands in same markets
- Prepare proposals for new and different channels to improve advertising coverage
- Work with marketing teams to develop standards/processes for media buying
- Engage with local associates for each brand to customize ad placements according to differentiator campaigns
- Minimum 1-2 years media buying experience for multiple brands
- Knowledge of traditional media (non-digital) budgets preferred
- Entrepreneurial Attitude: Shine in a creative team environment. Be resourceful. Help build our process.
- Strong analytical background with a creative approach to problem solving
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Disciplined organizational skills in all aspects of job duties with strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and under very timely deadlines
- Team player who can immediately add value