|Location:||Fort Worth, TX|
Full time Recruiting Intern opportunity at the downtown Fort Worth corporate office of The Covenant Group. Applications only accepted for Junior or Senior status college students currently enrolled in a degree program with a focus on recruiting as a career path upon graduation. The internship pays $10/hr and is scheduled for 8:30-5:00 Monday - Friday.
The Recruiting Intern will work directly with the Corporate Recruiter to support recruiting activities for the company and learn the basics of recruiting processes.
Assigned activities will include:
- Posting jobs and maintaining requisitions via the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Manage user accounts for hiring manager access to the ATS
- Communicate regularly with hiring managers and HR contacts about candidates
- Process background checks and coordinate pre-employment processes for new hires
- Screen resumes to filter for hiring manager review
- Answer questions from applicants calling in about job openings
- Junior or Senior level college students with a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Degree program related to career focus in recruiting and/or HR
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Desire to gain hands on experience in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to pick up quickly on new systems and processes
- Attention to detail