Resident Services Director
Resident Services Director
The Resident Services Director, RN is responsible for directing and coordinating resident care to ensure company guidelines are met while following all state guidelines and regulations. This position supervises the resident services department, coordinates staffing needs, develops care plans, works with physicians and discharge planners, operates within department budget, and communicates with family members.
Sagora Senior Living is one of the top 50 senior housing operators in the United States offering independent living, assisted living, and memory care services. We are looking for compassionate and caring individuals to join our team to uphold our "Residents First" philosophy. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package along with additional company perks.
If you are looking for a rewarding position and a great company culture, we urge you to apply!
- Community name: Bellarose
- City, State: Tulsa, OK
- Community details: www.sagora.com/Bellarose
- Status: Full Time
- Shift/hours: Monday - Friday 8:30a-5:00p with rotating weekends as Manager on Duty and on call 24hrs
- Oversee recruitment, hiring, training, supervision, and evaluation of all caregivers to assure quality services
- Plan and delegate work assignments, ensuring effective scheduling
- Provide case management services to residents
- Facilitate and encourage family involvement with residents
- Assist in coordination of resident move-in and move-out to ensure a smooth transition for resident and family
- Investigate incidents, identify safety hazards, and implement corrective actions in a timely manner
- Develop and monitor resident service plans
- Coordinate wellness activities
- Participate in Community Marketing Plan
- Ensure regulatory compliance and participate in management and agency surveys
- Serve as MOD as assigned
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing, RN
- 1 or more years of management experience in an Assisted Living or Memory Care community in a similar role
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, physicians, and associates
- Strong written communication and computer skills
- Availability to work outside of normal operating hours including evenings and weekends is required
Sagora does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Sagora is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.