|Location:||Fort Worth, TX|
The Sales Specialist will provide sales and marketing support to our communities. This position is based in Fort Worth, TX and will travel as needed.
The Sales Specialist will report to the Senior Sales Specialist and work closely with Regional Directors of Operations and other Regional partners to ensure continuity within all sales and company initiatives. Additionally, this person will partner with the community Executive Directors as a member of their team to impact sales and to support on-site sales teams.
Sagora Senior Living is one of the top 50 senior housing operators in the United States offering independent living, assisted living, and memory care services. We are looking for compassionate and caring individuals to join our team to uphold our "Residents First" philosophy. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package along with additional company perks.
If you are looking for a rewarding position and a great company culture, we urge you to apply!
- The Sales Specialist is a field-based position that specializes in assisting our communities and their sales teams to increase occupancy by implementing the Sagora sales and marketing process and training.
- As a member of the community sales team, the Sales Specialist will facilitate occupancy boost by giving tours, conducting outreach, and making calls.
- The Sales Specialist will also evaluate sales trends, conversion rates, and the implementation of Sagora's sales and marketing program to each assigned community.
- This position has a variety of duties and responsibilities in order to facilitate the effective and efficient sales efforts at each community in order to increase occupancy.
- The Sales Specialist position requires the ability to travel and at times, based upon business needs, stay at a community from 10-14 days at a time.
- In addition to meeting the travel requirements, this position must have three or more years multi-site sales experience to include selling responsibility for independent living, assisted living and memory care.
- The successful candidate will have professional level selling and marketing experience and knowledge that includes the principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products and/or services.
- Experience to include marketing strategy and tactics, sales techniques, and sales systems. Consultative selling skills highly preferred. Knowledge and understanding of the senior housing industry and its various senior living products.
- A working knowledge of personal computers to include the ability to use Microsoft Office products effectively. Additionally, the qualified candidate will have a proficiency working with computer based Lead Management programs.
- This position requires the ability to work well under stress, and complete assignments accurately and timely as well as working effectively independently and as a member or an on-site sales team.
- Qualified candidates will be required to possess a high degree of initiative and creativity, good judgment, and professional ethics.
- Qualified individuals will also possess professional level communication skills and the ability to motivate and develop associates.
Sagora does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Sagora is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.