|Location:||Fort Worth, TX|
The Accountant will support day-to-day accounting operations for a group of 7-10 communities. The primary objective of the accountant is to administer key areas of accounting functions, ensuring all transactions are processed timely, accurately, appropriately, and according to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). This position will have opportunities to get involved with corporate entities and consolidation accounting, as well as opportunities to work with the Finance team on evaluating potential acquisitions and with budgeting, forecasting and modeling.
Sagora Senior Living is one of the top 50 senior housing operators in the United States offering independent living, assisted living, and memory care services. We are looking for compassionate and caring individuals to join our team to uphold our "Residents First" philosophy.
As a fast-growing company, we are looking for individuals aspiring to progress and grow in their career, with the opportunity for advancement to senior roles. In addition to a great downtown location, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package along with additional company perks.
If you are looking for a rewarding position and a great company culture, we urge you to apply!
- Location: Sagora Home Office
- City, State: Fort Worth, TX
- Community details: www.sagora.com
- Status: Full Time
- Shift/hours: Business hours
- Interact with community business office contacts regarding accounting functions
- Perform financial analysis
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- General Ledger Reconciliations
- Other accounting functions as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred
- Prior property management accounting experience is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- SQL Knowledge and Experience a plus
- Experience with Yardi software preferred