|Community:||Heritage Place Assisted Living|
The Business Director is responsible for all accounting, human resources, and business office activity (accounts receivable, accounts payable, rent roll, and payroll) for the community in conjunction with the Executive Director and our corporate accounting team.
Sagora Senior Living is one of the top 50 senior housing operators in the United States offering independent living, assisted living, and memory care services. We are looking for compassionate and caring individuals to join our team to uphold our "Residents First" philosophy. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package along with additional company perks.
If you are looking for a rewarding position and a great company culture, we urge you to apply!
- Community name: Heritage Place Assisted Living
- City, State: Burleson, TX
- Community details: www.sagora.com/heritage-place
- Status: Full Time
- Shift/hours: Monday - Friday 8a-5p with rotating weekends as Manager on Duty
- AP and AR for the community
- Maintaining associate files and assisting with new hire paperwork
- Generate resident statements and maintain accounts
- Generate payroll semi-monthly and maintain PTO records for all associates
- Operate department within budget
- Assist management team including Executive Director and Home Office staff
- Perform administrative functions in support of the Executive Director
- Address resident concerns in regards to bills and accounts
- Supervise front desk staff
- Serve as Manager on Duty as assigned
- Work with management and department heads to market and manage the community
- Strong AP/AR and payroll experience required
- Experience in HR duties and associate benefits preferred
- 1-2 years experience in bookkeeping or office manager/coordinator position
- Property Management software a plus but not a requirement
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language and be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, and other staff members
Sagora does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Sagora is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.