|Community:||Lyndale at Abilene|
Our Concierges are personable and friendly individuals who have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. The Concierge plays a large role in creating a first impression of the community via phone or in person for residents, visitors, and prospective clients.
Sagora Senior Living is one of the top 50 senior housing operators in the United States offering independent living, assisted living, and memory care services. We are looking for compassionate and caring individuals to join our team to uphold our "Residents First" philosophy. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package along with additional company perks.
If you are looking for a rewarding position and a great company culture, we urge you to apply!
- Community name: Lyndale Abilene
- City, State: Abilene, TX
- Community details: www.sagora.com/sagora-abilene
- Status: Part Time/PRN
- Shift/hours: any
- Operation of the front desk
- Distribute messages throughout the community
- Interact and build relationships with residents, family members, and associates
- Answer phones for both external calls and calls within the company
- Greet visitors and assist as necessary
- Respond to emergency boards as needed
- Clean office and lobby areas as needed including, but not limited to, vacuuming, dusting, and trash removal
- Respond to questions and requests from residents, staff, family, and visitors in a timely manner
- Complete security rounds at required times
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- 6 months of concierge or front desk experience in a hospitality environment
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Organization, customer service, and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language and be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, and other staff members
Sagora does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Sagora is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.