|Community:||Sagora Senior Living - San Angelo|
|Location:||San Angelo, TX|
Our Cooks prepare breakfast, lunch, and dinner to be plated and served to our residents. Cooks are personable and friendly individuals who have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. This position is responsible for assisting the Culinary Director and meeting or exceeding the expectations of our residents by providing quality meals and excellent service.
Sagora Senior Living is one of the top 50 senior housing operators in the United States offering independent living, assisted living, and memory care services. We are looking for compassionate and caring individuals to join our team to uphold our "Residents First" philosophy. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package along with additional company perks.
If you are looking for a rewarding position and a great company culture, we urge you to apply!
- Community name: Sagora Senior Living - San Angelo
- City, State: San Angelo, TX
- Community details: www.sagora.com
- Status: Full Time/Part Time
- Preparing menu items in accordance with recipes
- Cooking à la carte items
- Presenting a finished plate to be served and enjoyed
- Maintaining a safe, sanitary, clean and organized cooking area
- Assist with inventory and ordering of food and non-food supplies
- Train and counsel food service associates
- Ideal candidate will have one or more years of work experience in a commercial kitchen and possess the following
- Current ServSafe Certification and Food Handler’s permit required as regulated by state and local authorities
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate effectively with residents, families, guests, and other associates in English
- Ability to use math to calculate recipes and costing
- Must have skills necessary to prepare dishes for specialized diets
Sagora does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Sagora is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 913633