Copywriter / Editor
Copywriter / Editor
|Location:||Fort Worth, TX|
Sagora Senior Living is seeking a Copywriter / Editor who has experience in writing press releases and media relations along with editing content for traditional, digital, social media marketing channels, and general content development. The ideal candidate will have a clear understanding of best practices, social media marketing, and content strategy. Prior experience in the senior living or healthcare industry is preferred.
Sagora Senior Living is one of the top 50 senior housing operators in the United States offering independent living, assisted living, and memory care services. We are looking for compassionate and caring individuals to join our team to uphold our "Residents First" philosophy. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package along with additional company perks.
If you are looking for a rewarding position and a great company culture, we urge you to apply!
- Location: Sagora Senior Living Home Office - Downtown Fort Worth
- Company website: www.sagora.com
- Status: Full Time
- Shift/hours: Monday - Friday, business hours
- Create and distribute press releases for Sagora Home Office and senior living communities
- Compose communications for crisis management
- Explore unique press and public relations opportunities for Sagora and our senior living communities
- Contribute to lead generation efforts through clear, persuasive, results-driven, original copy for grand openings, community events, local ads, website landing pages, and collateral
- Develop and execute social media calendar and content that coordinates with company objectives
- Write for, coordinate and edit our monthly corporate newsletter
- Write content for manuals, training materials, policies & procedures, release forms, disclaimers, and other internal communications as needed
- Past work history in a senior living or senior healthcare company setting preferred
- Must have working knowledge and experience with:
- Public Relations procedures, and Press Release composition and execution. Knowledge of the Cision platform is a plus.
- Best practices with writing web content, marketing collateral, blog content, press releases, internal communications, policies and procedures
- Best practices in short form ad copy writing including display ads, print ads, social media posts, website content
- Editing writing to ensure accurate grammar, tone and composition
- Developing editorial calendars and writing for different social media platforms
- Quickly familiarizing with company services, target audience, and competition in order to incorporate the brand into marketing strategies
- Must work well in a team environment. Be resourceful. Help build our processes and collaborate with designers, media buyers, digital specialists, and leadership
- Strong analytical background with a creative approach to problem solving
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Disciplined organizational skills in all aspects of job duties with strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations or marketing preferred
Sagora does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Sagora is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.