Corporate Sales Trainer
Corporate Sales Trainer
|Location:||Fort Worth, TX|
The Corporate Sales Trainer is responsible for refining and implementing the sales training process for all community Sales and Marketing Directors company-wide. The purpose of this position is to provide a dedicated resource to work with our sales teams and to equip them with the training and tools needed to meet our company expectations.
Sagora Senior Living is one of the top 50 senior housing operators in the United States offering independent living, assisted living, and memory care services. We are looking for compassionate and caring individuals to join our team to uphold our "Residents First" philosophy. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package along with additional company perks.
If you are looking for a rewarding position and a great company culture, we urge you to apply!
- Creating curriculum for onboarding training and outline for all new Sales and Marketing Directors
- Lead overall company sales training programs and initiatives
- Course delivery to include one-on-one training, large classes, and webinars
- Development of timelines, manuals, and outline of training for the Sales and Marketing Director role
- Manage training calendar and schedule
- Conduct sales training with all new community directors
- Hold regular sales training for existing Sales and Marketing Directors
- Prepare and train on special topics for company conferences and meetings as needed
- Measure training initiatives
- The Corporate Sales Trainer position will be based in Fort Worth, TX and qualified candidates will live within a reasonable proximity to the home office for a daily commute.
- Candidates must have senior housing industry experience, specifically three or more years of multi-site sales experience to include selling responsibility for independent living, assisted living and memory care communities.
- The position requires the ability to travel 25-50% in order to train at communities out of town
- Proven experience in sales training and sales methodology training
- Professional sales training strongly preferred
- Experience managing sales training calendars
- Previous experience writing training curriculums
- The successful candidate will have professional level selling and marketing experience and knowledge that includes the principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products and/or services.
- Experience to include marketing strategy and tactics, sales techniques, and sales systems. Consultative selling skills highly preferred.
- Proficiency working with computer based Lead Management programs.
- Qualified candidates will be required to possess a high degree of initiative and creativity, good judgment, and professional ethics.
- Qualified individuals will also possess professional level communication skills, experience conducting training to groups of 50-100 individuals, and the ability to motivate and develop associates.
Sagora does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Sagora is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.