Dining Room Manager
Dining Room Manager
|Location:||Fort Worth, TX|
The Dining Room Manager is responsible for supervising and training servers to guarantee a high level of hospitality, service, and satisfaction for residents and guests by managing the dining room service in the community.
Sagora Senior Living is one of the top 50 senior housing operators in the United States offering independent living, assisted living, and memory care services. We are looking for compassionate and caring individuals to join our team to uphold our "Residents First" philosophy. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package along with additional company perks.
If you are looking for a rewarding position and a great company culture, we urge you to apply!
- Community name: The Westmore
- City, State: Fort Worth
- Community details: www.sagora.com/westmorelife
- Status: Full Time
- Shift/hours: 11:00 am to 7:30 pm, must be available for weekends.
- Interview and select new associates in conjunction with the Culinary Director
- Schedule and train servers
- Maintain the flow of service from the kitchen to the dining room to ensure all residents receive their preferences in both food and beverages timely
- Keep the dining room clean and service ready at all times
- Management and supervision of all service associates assigned to dining room
- Execution of catering responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
- Assist with management of alcohol service in accordance with state and federal regulations and Sagora Senior Living policies
- Management of all sanitation and safety functions and responsibilities
- Maintain proper personal appearance and hygiene according to established procedures for all food and beverage associates
- Assist with any records, reports, and paperwork as assigned
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with associates
- Learn all departmental systems and serve as a relief backup operator for these systems as needed
- High school diploma or GED required, 2 year degree preferred
- 3 years experience in a commercial kitchen operation offering table service preferred
- Organization skills with ability to multi-task in a fast paced, team oriented environment
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate effectively with residents, families, guests, and other associates in English
- Ability to work all shifts and cover for shift openings that occur
Sagora does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Sagora is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.