|Community:||Landon Ridge - Kingwood|
The Dishwasher is responsible for clearing tables, washing dishes, and cleaning the kitchen.
Sagora Senior Living is one of the top 50 senior housing operators in the United States offering independent living, assisted living, and memory care services. We are looking for compassionate and caring individuals to join our team to uphold our "Residents First" philosophy. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package along with additional company perks.
If you are looking for a rewarding position and a great company culture, we urge you to apply!
- Community name: Landon Ridge Kingwood
- City, State: Kingwood, Texas 77339
- Community details: www.sagora.com/
- Status: Part Time
- Collect dishes and utensils from tables during mealtimes
- Wash dishes and utensils, ensuring highest standards of cleanliness
- Monitor the temperature of the dishwashing machine on a daily basis to ensure that the machine is operating properly
- Remove from service all cracked or broken dishes or damaged utensils and notify supervisor
- Store all dishes, glassware, and utensils properly for use at next mealtime
- Dispose of all trash in a proper manner
- Clean dishwashing machine inside and out after each shift
- Deep clean kitchen on a monthly basis
- Sweep and mop kitchen floor, walk-in refrigerator, and freezer each evening
- 6 months experience working in a commercial kitchen preferred
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language and be able to communicate effectively
Sagora does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Sagora is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.