|Community:||Heritage Place Assisted Living|
At Sagora Senior Living, The Executive Director serves as the community leader and is responsible for the financial, human resource and operations management of the community. The objective of the Executive Director is to ensure a warm, compassionate and secure atmosphere encouraging independence and activity for all residents while maintaining a profitable operation.
Sagora Senior Living is one of the top 50 senior housing operators in the United States offering independent living, assisted living, and memory care services. We are looking for compassionate and caring individuals to join our team to uphold our "Residents First" philosophy. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package along with additional company perks.
If you are looking for a rewarding position and a great company culture, we urge you to apply!
- Community name: Heritage Place Assisted Living
- City, State: Burleson, TX
- Community details: www.sagora.com/heritage-place/
- Status: Full Time
- Shift/hours: Monday - Friday 8a-5p with rotating weekends as Manager on Duty and on call 24hrs
- Oversee all operations at the community
- Interact with residents and families to build relationships
- Oversee management of all associates including recruiting, training, discipline, and coaching
- Responsible for details of operations including housekeeping, culinary, activities, etc.
- Report to Regional Director and Home Office with assigned reporting metrics
- Work with Sales and Marketing Director to ensure 100% occupancy
- Develop and maintain budget, ensuring all departments operate within the budget
- Overall maintenance of the community including culture, experience, and building maintenance
- Hold meetings with staff, directors, residents, and resident families
- On call 24 hours a day for emergency/crisis situations
- Work weekends and holiday rotation to assure appropriate coverage on weekends and holidays
- 3 or more years' previous management experience in the senior housing industry (AL, MC or LTC)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced computer and Microsoft Office experience with ability to create reports and analyze operational issues
- A desire to work with senior adults
- Ability to solve complex operational and people problems
- Must be available after regular working hours and work weekends and holidays as necessary
Sagora does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Sagora is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.