HR Coordinator - Recruiting
HR Coordinator - Recruiting
|Location:||Fort Worth, TX|
The HR Coordinator for Recruiting is responsible for performing recruiting functions and providing administrative support and assistance with company recruiting processes. Working closely with the Corporate Recruiter, the HR Coordinator for Recruiting will assist with implementation of recruiting initiatives, help administer recruiting processes and policies, and assist in coordinating recruiting efforts for Home Office and director level positions.
- Work with the Corporate Recruiter to ensure that the company recruiting platform operates at optimum levels.
- Act as administrator of the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) by monitoring ATS use and job postings, managing user accounts, assisting with authorization changes, and being the main point of contact for ATS questions, issues, and feedback.
- Post job ads as needed for community assistance on the ATS and additional job boards.
- Answer incoming questions from applicants via email and phone regarding open positions.
- Assist with screening of applications for Home Office and director level community positions.
- Complete pre-employment screening including background check, MVR, registry checks, and reference checks as well as coordinate drug screens and TB testing for Home Office and Executive Director level positions.
- Create offer letters and employment agreements for Home Office, Executive Directors, and Sales and Marketing Directors.
- Coordinate new hire/onboarding needs for new Home Office associates, Executive Directors, and Business Directors including requesting system access and creating applicable user accounts for recruiting related systems.
- Communicate new associate start dates to appropriate Home Office associates and provide information to applicable parties to create announcements for their arrival.
- Prepare binders and other required HR materials for new director level associates.
- Assist with activities for startup and acquisition communities.
- Provide support to Corporate Recruiter with completion of recruiting projects and publication of available training and procedural documentation for recruiting.
- College degree required with preferred major in Business Management, Communication Studies, Psychology, or Human Resource Management and six months to two years of related experience.
- Recruiting experience working with applicant tracking systems and posting jobs on job boards is strongly preferred.
- Position requires candidates to have very strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, advanced problem solving and decision-making skills, and the ability to understand and interpret company HR policy and general employment laws and other regulations related to HR policies and procedures.
- Strong computer skills required as well, including a proficiency in Adobe Acrobat, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Word.
- Requires the ability to travel by car to communities on a regular basis and some overnight travel required.