|Location:||Fort Worth, TX|
The Human Resources Coordinator provides support in the areas of human resources, payroll administration, and general data integrity of the HRIS system.
- Assists VP of HR in tracking the progress of start-up communities and newly acquired communities to ensure that key activities are being handled according to company policy.
- Participates as a member of the acquisition team to conduct meetings, review materials, etc.
- Works with HR Specialist to monitor performance review process and communicate past-due reviews to supervisors.
- Works with HR Specialist to monitor the safety incentive program and its effectiveness to reduce work-related injuries.
- Works with VP of HR, VP of Plant Operations, and other Home Office Directors to ensure compliance in OSHA, DOT, and other regulated safety areas.
- Works with VP of HR and Sr. HR Generalist to develop additional managerial training tools (print, media, ppt., etc.) for in-person or webinar training.
- Works with VP of HR and Sr. HR Generalist to audit and update job descriptions for all positions.
- Responsible for creating and running ad-hoc reports in HRIS System as needed in support of VP or HR Specialists.
- Conducts research on various HR Topics in support of policy development or due to changes in labor market conditions.
- Performs data entry into the HRIS system in relation to new hires, terminations, status changes, etc.
- Assists with creation and organization of associate files.
- Covers the front desk reception for breaks and lunches or during vacations (answer phones, assist with processing mail, maintain break room kitchen, etc.)
- Performs all other duties as assigned by management.
- College degree required with preferred major in Business Management, Communication Studies, Psychology, or Human Resource Management.
- Six months to two years of related experience preferred.
- Position requires candidates to have very strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, advanced problem solving and decision-making skills, and the ability to understand and interpret company HR policy and general employment laws and other regulations related to HR policies and procedures.
- Strong computer skills required as well, including a proficiency in Adobe Acrobat, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Word.
- Requires the ability to travel by car to communities and occasional overnight travel required.