The Lifestyle Assistant is responsible for assisting the Lifestyle Director with leading programs, activities, and other events to enrich the lives of our residents. This individual will be responsible for building relationships with our residents in order to effectively encourage the continued social and physical well-being for each resident. The overall goal of the Lifestyle Assistant is to provide a warm, friendly, and stimulating environment for each resident.
Sagora Senior Living is one of the top 50 senior housing operators in the United States offering independent living, assisted living, and memory care services. We are looking for compassionate and caring individuals to join our team to uphold our "Residents First" philosophy. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package along with additional company perks.
If you are looking for a rewarding position and a great company culture, we urge you to apply!
- Community name: Bellarose
- City, State: Tulsa, OK
- Community details: www.sagora.com/bellarose
- Status: Part Time
- Shift/hours: Monday, Wednesday and Friday 4:00pm-7:30pm; Every other Saturday and Sunday 9:00am-5:30pm
- Assist the Lifestyle Director with program planning
- Lead Lifestyle programs and activities, including the setup and take down for programs, events, parties, and meetings
- Assist with creation and distribution of the monthly calendar and newsletter
- Provide assistance before, during and after resident outings
- Communicate daily with residents and associates regarding activities, programs, and events
- Provide assistance with dining room services, as necessary, to ensure quality dining experience for residents
- Maintain records of activities, events, programs, and monthly calendars
- Assist in supporting volunteers with programs and events, as directed
- Attend and lead associate meetings, lifestyle training and dementia focus training, as directed
- Maintain awareness around community of items or situations that could negatively impact resident safety
- Other duties as assigned
- 6 months or more in a similar role or experience with event planning, fitness instruction, or working in an administrative assistant type of role
- Affinity toward senior adults
- Organization and customer service skills
- Great communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate effectively with residents, families, guests, and other associates in English
- Must possess or be able to obtain a CDL driver's license with Passenger endorsement and have a safe driving record
- Required to work some evenings and weekends for special events
Sagora does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Sagora is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.