|Community:||The Heritage Tomball|
The Lifestyle Director is responsible for planning, creating and implementing programs, activities, and other events to enrich the lives of our residents. This individual will be responsible for building relationships with our residents in order to effectively encourage the continued social and physical well-being for each resident.
Sagora Senior Living is one of the top 50 senior housing operators in the United States offering independent living, assisted living, and memory care services. We are looking for compassionate and caring individuals to join our team to uphold our "Residents First" philosophy. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package along with additional company perks.
If you are looking for a rewarding position and a great company culture, we urge you to apply!
- Community name: The Heritage Tomball
- City, State: Tomball, TX
- Community details: www.sagora.com/community website here
- Status: Full Time
- Shift/hours: Monday - Friday 8a-5p with rotating weekends as Manager on Duty and on call 24hrs
- Plan and implement resident activities according to needs of residents
- Maintain the monthly activities calendar and assist Marketing Director with community newsletter
- Coordinate resident transportation for needs including, but not limited to, activities, shopping, and doctor trips
- Assist with new move-ins and perform new resident orientation
- Establish and coordinate the Community Resident Council and attend all meetings
- Supervise and operate the community's store
- Listen and respond to all resident problems, complaints, suggestions, and ideas regarding activities
- Coordinate use of all volunteers
- Document history of community with photographs and scrapbooks
- Operate activities within budget
- Serve as MOD as assigned and perform other duties as assigned by management team
- 1 year of work experience in the senior housing industry or event planning preferred
- Associate or Bachelor degree in gerontological studies or recreation programs
- Affinity toward senior adults
- Organization and customer service skills
- Great communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate effectively with residents, families, guests, and other associates in English
- Must possess or be able to obtain a CDL driver's license with Passenger endorsement and have a safe driving record
- Required to work some evenings and weekends for special events
Sagora does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Sagora is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.