LVN / LPN
LVN / LPN
|Community:||The Brennity at Tradition|
|Location:||Port St. Lucie, FL|
The LVN/LPN is responsible for providing quality care and meeting resident needs while following all state guidelines and regulations. The nurses are also responsible for providing oversight during their shift to the CNA's and CMA's as directed by the Resident Services Director.
Sagora Senior Living is one of the top 50 senior housing operators in the United States offering independent living, assisted living, and memory care services. We are looking for compassionate and caring individuals to join our team to uphold our "Residents First" philosophy. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package along with additional company perks.
If you are looking for a rewarding position and a great company culture, we urge you to apply!
- Community name: The Brennity at Tradition
- City, State: Port St. Lucie, FL
- Community details: www.sagora.com/brennity-tradition
- Status: Full Time
- Shift/hours: 2nd shift; 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Ensure quality and safe resident care services
- Promote resident physical and emotional health by assisting and teaching the resident regarding his/her medical care
- Comply with Assisted Living Policies and Procedures
- Provide personal care services which reflect the plan of service for each resident
- Follow Infection Control and Safety Policies and Procedures per policy
- Observe resident conditions and accurately report to Resident Services Director
- Evaluate emergencies and determine actions per guidelines
- Current license as a LVN or LPN in state where being employed
- 1 or more years experience as an LVN or LPN in an Assisted Living or Memory Care community
- Leadership and supervisory skills
- Must be familiar with drug actions and interactions and possess accurate and comprehensive assessment skills
- Patience and courtesy in dealing with residents and families
- Desire to work with seniors to maintain the optimum level of function directly through the supervision of Resident Assistants, CNA's, CMA's and other members of the resident services team
- Decision making and communication skills
- Ability to assist with transfer of residents regardless of body weight without endangering the resident, self, or other associates
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate effectively with residents, families, guests, and other associates in English
Sagora does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Sagora is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.