|Location:||Fort Worth, TX|
The Maintenance Assistant is responsible for assisting the Maintenance Director with the overall maintenance and appearance of the community, ensuring that the community and related equipment is in good working order.
Sagora Senior Living is one of the top 50 senior housing operators in the United States offering independent living, assisted living, and memory care services. We are looking for compassionate and caring individuals to join our team to uphold our "Residents First" philosophy. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package along with additional company perks.
If you are looking for a rewarding position and a great company culture, we urge you to apply!
- Community name: Mirabella Assisted Living and Memory Care
- City, State: Fort Worth, TX
- Community details: www.sagora.com/mirabella
- Status: Full Time
- Shift/hours: Monday - Friday 8a-5p with rotating on-call.
- Complete work orders as requested by the Maintenance Director to include changing light bulbs, AC filters, painting, plumbing, light carpentry, fixing sheet rock, and other general maintenance duties as assigned
- Assist with maintenance of all areas of the community including grounds, fences, parking areas, ditches, community houses, swimming poos, spas, furniture, appliances, HVAC, and lift stations
- Assist with maintenance of service equipment, power equipment, tools, and kitchen equipment
- Assist with maintenance of preventative maintenance records on each residential unit and utilize work order system to track all repairs
- Conduct daily inspection of building, grounds, and equipment
- Promote safety of residents, visitors, and associates by identifying and resolving potential hazards
- Other duties as assigned by management
- 6 months of work experience in a position handling residential maintenance items
- Experience working with sheet rock, carpentry, plumbing, painting, changing light fixtures, and other general building maintenance
- Thorough understanding of building and fire safety
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and high attention to detail
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English language and be able to communicate effectively with residents, family, and staff
- This position requires moderate to heavy exertion on a regular basis and will require candidates to be able to stand, reach, walk, climb stairs/ladders, kneel, crouch, and crawl
- Ability to lift between 50 and 100 lbs as well as be available after hours
Sagora does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Sagora is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.