The Maintenance Director is responsible for the overall maintenance and appearance of the community, ensuring that the community is in good working order and overseeing the landscaping for the surrounding grounds.
Sagora Senior Living is one of the top 50 senior housing operators in the United States offering independent living, assisted living, and memory care services. We are looking for compassionate and caring individuals to join our team to uphold our "Residents First" philosophy. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package along with additional company perks.
If you are looking for a rewarding position and a great company culture, we urge you to apply!
- Community name: Aberdeen Heights ALC
- City, State: Tulsa, OK
- Community details: www.sagora.com/aberdeen
- Status: Full Time
- Shift/hours: Monday - Friday 8a-5p
- Maintain all areas of the community including grounds, fences, parking areas, ditches, community houses, swimming pools, spas, furniture, appliances, HVAC, and lift stations
- Maintain service equipment, power equipment, tools, and kitchen equipment
- Coordinate preventative maintenance programs according to manufacturer's guidelines and specifications
- Maintain preventative maintenance records on each residential unit and utilize work order system to track all repairs
- Communicate with residents about the status of repairs
- Coordinate and provide full-service, on-call maintenance 24 hours a day, 7 days per week
- Conduct daily inspection of building, grounds, and equipment
- Ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal regulatory agencies including documenting inspections/maintenance of fire extinguishers, ladders, MSDS notebooks, fire exits, and fire prevention and alarm systems
- Ensure safety of residents, visitors, and associates by identifying and resolving potential hazards
- Maintain and control maintenance supply inventory
- Listen and respond to resident complaints and suggestions regarding building maintenance and appearance
- Work with other members of the management team to market and manage the community
- Supervise the Maintenance and Housekeeping departments
- Minimum 1 year experience in all phases of residential maintenance
- Must maintain all licensure and certification as required by state and federal agencies
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and high attention to detail
- Must be able to obtain a Commercial Driver's License where necessary
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English language and be able to communicate effectively with residents, family, and staff
- Working knowledge of building operations, including Life Safety regulations, plumbing, electrical, and HVAC systems
- This position requires moderate to heavy exertion on a regular basis and will require candidates to be able to stand, reach, walk, climb stairs/ladders, kneel, crouch, and crawl
- Ability to lift between 50 and 100 lbs as well as be available after hours
Sagora does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Sagora is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.