Marketing Media Buyer
Marketing Media Buyer
|Location:||Fort Worth, TX|
The Media Buyer is an essential part of the Sagora marketing and creative team. They purchase advertising space in print, outdoor, broadcast, and online outlets, such as newspapers, magazines, billboards, radio stations, television stations, social media and websites.
The Media Buyer negotiates and forms relationships with advertising sales representatives to acquire cost-efficient and budget-conscious advertising placements, sponsorships and media bundles. They must understand the Sagora Senior Living communities' needs and research what media are available in their markets, desirable time slots, demographics and more to determine the best possible venue or medium for advertising initiatives.
Sagora Senior Living is one of the top 50 senior housing operators in the United States offering independent living, assisted living, and memory care services. We are looking for compassionate and caring individuals to join our team to uphold our "Residents First" philosophy. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package along with additional company perks.
If you are looking for a rewarding position and a great company culture, we urge you to apply!
- Perform media placements with local advertising outlets
- Research new opportunities and evaluate existing placements
- Work closely with Divisional Sales Directors and Creative Director on developing media campaigns.
- Maintain budget summaries and weekly spenddown reports
- Work with Sales and Creative teams to develop and maintain monthly and quarterly media schedules
- Create job requests for media needs in project management software for creative team to produce assets.
- Receive, catalog and deliver invoices to accounting department
- Maintain catalog of tear sheets from placements
- Run Facebook ad campaigns when necessary
- Produce reports as necessary
- Perform other ancillary duties as necessary
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field preferred
- 2-3 years of experience in media placement, marketing, advertising and budget management required
- Agency experience desirable
- Analytical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Market Research experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel and Word
- Demonstrated understanding of budgets, spenddowns, invoicing and financial planning
- Demonstrated understanding of media plans, marketing tactics, and advertising campaigns
- Ability to work cohesively with a team
- Task oriented and able to meet deadlines
- Ability to work within changing deadlines and accommodate unscheduled requests
- Senior living experience preferred