Move In Coordinator
Move In Coordinator
|Department:||Sales & Marketing|
|Community:||The Brennity at Tradition|
|Location:||Port St. Lucie, FL|
The Move-In Coordinator is responsible for supporting and assisting the Sales and Marketing Director in supporting the marketing goals of the community through effective planning of move ins, move outs, and other sales activities.
Sagora Senior Living is one of the top 50 senior housing operators in the United States offering independent living, assisted living, and memory care services. We are looking for compassionate and caring individuals to join our team to uphold our "Residents First" philosophy. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package along with additional company perks.
If you are looking for a rewarding position and a great company culture, we urge you to apply!
- Community name: The Brennity at Tradition
- City, State: Port St. Lucie, FL 34987
- Community details: www.sagora.com/brennity-tradition
- Status: Full Time
- Shift/hours: 8:30 - 5:00pm, alternate weekend
- Manage move in paperwork for the residents and maintain files
- Coordinate the refurbishing, cleaning and inspection of apartments after move out and before move in with community team members
- Communicate daily with Sales & Marketing Director other key team members regarding the status of all prospective move-ins
- Coordinate the move-in process for new residents in an efficient and welcoming manner
- Ensure paperwork completion, apartment preparation, move scheduling, community support, resident orientation and housewarming party preparation
- Provide administrative support for the Marketing Department
- Represent the community and increases awareness through participation in outside events, professional groups, and community involvement as directed by the Sales and Marketing Director
- Assist in planning, coordinating, and implementing monthly prospect and/or referral source activities and events as specified by the community marketing plan
- Assist Sales and Marketing Director with execution of marketing plans to achieve community occupancy goals, including conducting tours, making calls, answering inquiries, attending events, community outreach and other items as directed
- Ideal candidate will have one year of sales or administrative experience
- Thorough working knowledge of personal computers and software including Microsoft Office
- Professional verbal and written communications skills are a requirement in order for this person to read, write, and communicate effectively with residents, families, guests, and other associates in English
Sagora does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Sagora is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.