|Location:||Fort Worth, TX|
We are seeking a full-time Operations Coordinator to join our team at our corporate office located in downtown Fort Worth, TX. This position will be involved with providing administrative and project support to Corporate Director of Systems by assisting with day-to-day oversight of system access, troubleshooting and training, and tracking key indicators which allow us to analyze performance and use of the systems. This role will communicate directly and consistently with community and home office directors via phone, email, and Skype.
Sagora Senior Living is one of the top 50 senior housing operators in the United States offering independent living, assisted living, and memory care services. We are looking for compassionate and caring individuals to join our team to uphold our "Residents First" philosophy. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package along with additional company perks.
If you are looking for a rewarding position and a great company culture, we urge you to apply!
- Help track account usage to analyze utilization of systems and identify areas of opportunity
- Track revenue initiatives and determine training needs based on productivity
- Administrative tasks associated with the property management software, Yardi
- Organize and assist with training calls/visits
- Password help
- User creation and deactivation
- Updating cheat sheets and creating user manuals
- Add and delete users from AP approval workflows in Yardi
- Complete required active users audit
- Create policies and procedures to further develop the usage of Yardi
- Assist with creating and leading online Yardi trainings for individuals in the field
- Actively monitor AR each month and obtain feedback from community directors on status of outstanding items
- Run quarterly bonus numbers for director level roles based on metrics
- The ideal candidate for this position will have a college degree in business administration, or applicable degree
- 1-2 years of administrative experience. Four or more years of administrative experience without the degree
- Prior experience with property management software a plus
- Advanced software experience working with Microsoft Office
- Professional level communication skills
- The ability to meet deadlines, multi-task, and manage multiple projects is a must
- The ability to work independently and advanced critical thinking skills required
- The ability to work beyond normal business hours and weekends as needed is necessary
Sagora does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Sagora is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.