Sales and Marketing Director
Sales and Marketing Director
|Department:||Sales & Marketing|
Sagora Senior Living has broken ground in Rocklin, CA and is looking for a Sales and Marketing Director for this start-up phase to bring this community to outstanding occupancy levels for the community opening. With independent living apartments and cottages, assisted living, and memory care, the community offers a variety of living options.
The Sales and Marketing Director is responsible for lead generation and management, conducting presentations, closing sales, and meeting monthly goals for their given community with Sagora Senior Living. Community leaders and Regional Sales Directors provide support to the role with a collaborative goal to reach and maintain 100% occupancy.
Sagora Senior Living is one of the top 50 senior housing operators in the United States offering independent living, assisted living, and memory care services. We are looking for compassionate and caring individuals to join our team to uphold our "Residents First" philosophy. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package along with additional company perks.
If you are looking for a rewarding position and a great company culture, we urge you to apply!
- Community type: Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care
- City, State: Rocklin, CA
- Community details: www.sagora.com/
- Status: Full Time
- Shift/hours: Business hours with evening and weekend availability to meet with families and prospects at optimal times
- With direction from the corporate office, develop and execute the overall marketing and sales plan for the community
- Increase and maintain occupancy levels and revenue production of the community
- Generate and maintain sales leads
- Complete presentations and tours with prospects and subsequently close sales
- Develop and maintain relationships with residents, families, and professional referral sources in the area
- Record all sales and marketing traffic and submit reports to the Executive Director and Home Office
- Work with community leaders and corporate office to develop and coordinate large activities for residents and prospective residents
- Coordinate community advertising with the Home Office marketing team
- Serve as manager on duty at the community as assigned
- 1 or more years of successful sales experience in the senior housing industry
- Working knowledge of sales and marketing concepts to include principles and methods for promoting, and selling products and/or services
- Understanding of marketing strategy and tactics, sales techniques, and sales systems
- Experience and training in consultative selling skills is highly preferred
- Working knowledge of personal computers and software to include Microsoft Office and lead management software
- Must have the ability to work well under stress, complete assignments accurately, work independently, and manage time effectively
- High degree of initiative and creativity, good judgment, and professional ethics
- Professional communication skills and the ability to motivate and develop associates
- Strong management skills and be ability to work effectively in a team setting