|Location:||Fort Worth, TX|
We are seeking a Staff Accountant for our home office located in downtown Fort Worth. This position will support the day-to-day accounting operations of a group of 4-8 senior housing communities. The primary objective of the accountant is to administer these areas, ensuring all transactions are processed timely, accurately, appropriately, and according to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
Sagora Senior Living is one of the top 50 senior housing operators in the United States offering independent living, assisted living, and memory care services. We are looking for compassionate and caring individuals to join our team to uphold our "Residents First" philosophy. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package along with additional company perks.
If you are looking for a rewarding position and a great company culture, we urge you to apply!
- Location: Sagora Senior Living Home Office - Burnett Plaza building downtown Fort Worth
- City, State: Fort Worth, TX
- Status: Full Time
- Shift/hours: Monday - Friday 8a-5p
- Review rent roll
- Perform financial analysis
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Governmental cost reporting
- Work with vendors and monitor accounts receivable
- Ensure general ledger entries and other accounting functions are accurate
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Property accounting experience is a plus
- Strong AP/AR experience at a large company
- Experience with Yardi preferred
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language and be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, and other associates
Sagora does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Sagora is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.